Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHOSIN on Fox News


Friends,

In case you missed it last week, Brian and I were on Fox News discussing the film. You can watch here:

http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/28407950/honoring-our-vets.htm

January has been a big month for the project. Brian and I finished editing and we have about one more month of work left to complete the musical score, sound design, sound mix, titles, map animations, and color correction. It sounds like a lot, but we have a team of great people working with us and the film will be done by the end of February in time to get it into a few film festivals. The best news is that we are still on track to hit our goal of releasing the film in time for the 60th Anniversary of the Korean War coming up in June. I will keep you all posted.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support!

Semper Fi,

Anton

3 comments:

  1. Hello Anton and Brian,

    I support your project wholeheartedly. I'm looking for an update on the film's status. I await with bated breath. The clip moved me to tears. A character in my upcoming book, "Ride the Warrior's Fury", is a former (is any retired Marine ever former?) Gunnery Sergeant who led a company at Chosin. I hope I give the battle the proper honor it deserves. If you care to watch for excerpts, I'd be honored: NFS - The Retired Biker Housewife, http://www.retiredbikerhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for the korean War, and its veterans, to be the subject of a proper and deserving film tribute. I am pleased that this documentary is about to be released. I also look forward to a full length feature film devoted to the subject. Is "Twelve days of Winter" that film?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for all you have done for the few of us that are left to see the DVD. GySgt Delbert Ray Houlette Hq 11-B/1/5 FO Team, Korea/Chosin 2/8/50 to 5/5/51 God Bless us all

    ReplyDelete