Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Upstate NY Complete




We had the pleasure of interviewing the North-East NY state chapter of the Chosin Few. Anton attended a great luncheon and we spent the next two day conducting interviews. Great support from the Marine Corps League, Electric City Det, and Fox Co, 2/25.

Like our homes in NJ and NY City, Schenectady was rain, rain, and more rain. We crack the computers this week and get into the editing a little bit. We still plan to shoot up to Mid-September, then we hit the editing full time.

Look for us soon in DC, Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Texas! Whew!

Semper Fi,
Brian

1 comment:

  1. Cpt. Brian,
    I've been crushed at work. The person they fired (yes, I'm the bloody replacement) wasn't even licensed to practice in FL so I have to clean up his mess. Thus, I haven't been keeping abreast of the progression of the documentary.
    I saw the clip of Mr. A and got a bit emotional. I told him I'd drop in once footage was posted to show the clip if hadn't already seen it and just to say hello. I can't find the notepad with his # and address (sure I can find it in telebook). If you happen to have it readily available, shoot me an e-mail or I'll give you a bell over the weekend. And, yeah, happy Fourth and avoid the wetbrains in vehicles.
    Thanks man,
    B. Elms

    ReplyDelete